Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MY FAMILY DINNER TO NITE





Some of my friends are having Satay Party in Kajang.....happy sateing.

As I promise to Mek Sham I would let her know what's cooking tonite. Actually my dapur dah beberape hari tak berasap due to some of these reasons :

1. We have to entertain the women volleyball players from Hong Kong, Singapore and Sibu

2. Singgah rumah our parents.....biaselah kena makan dulu baru boleh balik sbb temankan dia org makan.

3. I was not feeling well..demam ....so I thought stay in bed would help me to recover...but it does not.

Tengok semalam my husband masak ayam masak kicap....alamak kesiannya..coz dia dah lame pencen drp memasak. (He make more mess than the actual cooking.....so abang Shaha, Che Din has lost skill on the Kambing receipe)

Sampai rumah I dapat surat Jemputan...I think u pun tahu surat jemputan ape. So today...I told them I am going to cook English Dinner....and everyone is happy especially Aiman....so I pun take orderlah and end-up masak the followings:

1. Braise Herb Chicken with garlic and butter sauce

2.Fry Breaded Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Sauce

3. Potato Salad

4.Whip Potato

5.Tomatoes Salad

6.Macaroni & Cheese

At least the dinner make my sons happy after the hard day yesterday, and at the moment nobody disturb me watching my favorite movie "Pretty Woman" starring Julia Robert and Richard Gere....by the way Mek Sham u dtg dgn family ke. Nak makan mai lah ke JB...insyallah.I don't mind cooking for u. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lia,
    I was alone and a lone ranger...muahaha...sampai Senin ni je...Lepas ni, hidupku kembali meriah...
    Ada juga terfikir nak call Bro Amer Azidan, tapi segan...tunggu time balik ngan familylah...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin