Monday, November 16, 2009

Football Match in Doha

I don't really fond watching football except during the 2002 world cup where Brazil defeat Germany 2 nil. Since then I began I be a fan of Brazil. So when Doha hosting a friendly match Brazil Vs England, I got excited and told Dwan to get the tickets. Were were lucky we got it. I was told we are not allowed to bring in camera except for compact camera. I had to buy one at Carefour in order to capture the moment my life... The last time I literally went to stadium was in my teenage may be 12 I guess.


After I bought the camera, Dwan snapped this picture of Aspire Tower located between Villaggio and Khalifa Stadium.


Outside the Stadium compound there was a fair with booth selling T shirts and local Arab heritage, music, camel and this was one shot with the camel.


We met Hafiz and he told us that got a free Qatar Bid Tshirt. We asked him how did he get it. He said, just dribble the ball for 1 minutes and you will get it for free. So Dwan and me decided to do the same by doing some warming it before the real match. That was the longest 1 min and we a good sweat.


As usual me posing again in the Stadium













In the end it was a good match, Brazil won 1 nil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin